Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The ABCs of Me

We have all been seeing the ABC thing going around the blogosphere so I thought I would join in.


A. Age: I just turned 23.


B. Bed: I currently have a super comfy Queen bed.


C. Chore You Dislike: I don't like putting away the clean tupperware when unloading the dishwasher.  You have to find the two pieces that match, make sure they are dry, and then find some kind of way to organize them back into the cupboard.  


D. Dogs: I don't have any dogs, but we do have three pretty cute cats Marbles, Daisy, and Callie
E. Essential Start to Your Day: A glass of water every morning with breakfast.


F. Favorite Color: It is hard to choose a favorite but I really like blue, purple, and green.


G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  Always silver.  Just not a big gold fan.


H. Height: 5'7"


I. Instruments You Play(ed): I took piano lessons when I was younger, but can't really play a lot.  I also took chorus and voice classes so I know how to read music and can pluck some notes on the piano.


J. Job Title: Currently I am substitute teacher, mostly for elementary schools.


K. Kids: Nope, but the cats are kind of like kids, right?



L. Live: Right now I live in Orlando, but my friend Kristin and I are moving to Chicago this May.


M. Mom's Name: Kelley.  


N. Nicknames: Cate, Catie (usually by my family), Kitty Cate (my friends call me this sometimes because of my love of cats), and in fourth and fifth grade I was actually called Cat.


O. Overnight Hospital Stays: None. 


P. Pet Peeves: People who have their brights on constantly and blind me while driving.  


Q. Quote from a Movie: Ooo I could probably say a few.  "Really really." -from Shrek.  I think the sentiment behind it is cute.


R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.  I have always thought it would be cool to be ambidextrous though.  In fact everyday in fourth and fifth grad I would write my name in my journal with my left hand to practice.  If I am bored I sometimes still like to try and write with my left hand.  



S. Siblings: Two younger - my sister Caroline and brother Patrick.


T. Time You Wake Up: During the week usually around 7am.  I try to sleep a little longer on the weekends.


U. Underwear: uh... yes.


V. Vegetables You Don't Like: I don't really care for peas or green beans.


W. What Makes You Run Late: I don't like to be late, but if I am it is usually from sleeping late or me trying to figure out what to wear.


X. X-rays You've Had: My teeth, my right leg/ankle when I fell down the stairs, and my knees.


Y. Yummy Food You Make: I think everything I make is pretty yummy from brussels sprouts to cupcakes! 


Z. Zoo Animal Favorite: The otters are cute, but zoos usually make me sad because I worry if they are treated well and think of how much more room they would have in the wild, so I don't go to the zoo that much.


What is one of your favorite movie, TV, or book quotes?

3 comments:

Kara said...

That's funny, I always think the animals in the zoo have it good because they don't have to worry about predators or finding food. :)

Victoria said...

Cute! I just did one of these too and I think it's fun reading what other people have to say. My friend just moved to Chicago in January from Orlando and he loves it! Best of luck in your upcoming move :)

yourdailygrace.com said...

I love quotes from the movie Elf or Up, kids movie quotes are fun! "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy cane, candy corn, and SYRUP!" That is a very big move you have coming up, it sounds awesome!

Post a Comment