Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello!

Welcome!  So Good For You is my first blog, but I have been wanting to do this for a while.  My name is Cate and I am currently a senior in college and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.  This blog is dedicated to healthy living.  So what does that mean?  Well over the past fifteen months I have revamped how I live my life.  I have made changes in the way I eat and what I eat, I have become an exerciser, and I have begun to change the way I feel about my body and health.  Because of these changes I have lost 60 pounds, 30 inches off of my body, and am happier than I have ever been!  So I want to share part of my journey with whoever is interested.  This includes information about what to eat, how to exercise, when to exercise, and changing the way you think about weight loss and living a healthy life.  
I still have a lot more to lose, so I don’t claim to be an expert, but what I am doing has made me successful and happy.  I want to share what I have learned to hopefully help others live their best life because everyone deserves to be healthy and happy!