Monday, April 19, 2010

Delicious and Filling Breakfast

Breakfast is certainly one of the most important meals of the day but sometimes it is challenging to find something good to eat.  I look for a breakfast that is filling with lots of protein and fiber.  By eating something in the morning my metabolism is started for the day and it keeps me satisfied until I am ready for lunch.  So I thought I would share a new cereal I have recently tried that does just that for me...


Kashi Go Lean Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble!!!  It is kind of a granola-like cereal full of light and crispy whole grain clusters and with sweet and tart cranberries and blueberries.  YUM!  A serving is about 3/4 cup which may seem small, but this serving is packed with 9g of protein, 8g of fiber, 18g of whole grains, and is only 190 calories with 4g of fat (3 WW Points)!!  I like most of Kashi’s products because they make organic products and are also friendly to the environment, which is important to me.  So if you are looking for a good new breakfast to try I highly recommend this.  Also the Cinnamon Harvest and Island Vanilla Whole Wheat Biscuits are great too!  


Check out the Kashi website here to learn more about their products and sign up for coupons!!